Banking local doesn’t get any more local than your own computer. Central Bank lets you open a variety of checking or savings accounts online. It only takes minutes, and all you need to have handy are four or five pieces of information plus the minimum deposit required for some accounts. So get started by finding the perfect account for you below.
Things you need to apply online:
- Your Social Security or Tax ID Number.
- Your Drivers License or ID card issued by a state Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Information about any loans or mortgages that you may have to help us confirm your ID.
- For instant funding, you will need your current bank account and routing numbers.
- If applying for a joint account, you will need the Secondary Applicant’s name, Social Security or Tax ID Number, and Date of Birth.
Deposit Accounts Loans & Credit Cards