Using an industry-standard SSL (Security Socket Layer) with 128-bit encryption, CentralNET online banking protects your transactions and prevents unauthorized access. Our website is protected as a secure system, noted by the HTTPS designation (https://www.centralbank.com) and the lock at the bottom or in your browser bar of the screen. Note: You may need to upgrade and maintain your Internet Browser with the latest version to utilize the security features of CentralNET.
You can access CentralNET from any computer with:
- Internet access
- Microsoft® Windows®
- Apple® OS X®
- Secure web browser, such as
- Internet Explorer®
- Mozilla® Firefox®
- Google Chrome™
CentralNET Online Enrollment Procedures
Businesses may view their accounts on their own access or a signer may choose to view those business accounts on their personal CentralNET access. For either option, a business must complete the enrollment form located here, or visit a banking center for assistance, before they will be able to access their accounts online.
Enrollment steps: Small Business Users
- Download and complete the CentralNET Small Business Authorization Agreement or visit a banking center for assistance.
- Submit your CentralNET Small Business Authorization Agreement to your local banking center, directly to CentralNET Client Services or by Fax: 859-253-6323.
- We will send the starting password to you via the email address you provide on the Authorization Agreement.
- Enter the User ID that you selected on the Authorization Agreement.
- Enter the temporary password; you will be prompted to create a new password. It must be at least eight-digits and include at least one alpha character and one numeric character.
- You will be prompted to setup up security questions and a phone number for the Out of Band Verification security feature. Remember that when you set up your security questions, the answers are case sensitive and must be at least four characters long.
- After initial enrollment, take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the navigation and function. You can click on the Pay Bills section to benefit from the time and cost advantages of paying your bills online. It only takes a few minutes to get started. Once you complete the enrollment process you are ready to enjoy the speed and convenience of online banking at Central Bank.
How CentralNET Can Help Protect Your Accounts
What You Can Do To Protect Yourself
1. Central Bank uses a layered approach to protect your privacy and security when using online banking. When you establish your User ID and Password only you have access to that information. If you forget your password, please use the password reset link on the log-in box or contact us to assist with resetting your password. 2. Please do not share your password. If other account signers need access to your business accounts they can enroll by completing the CentralNET Small Business Authorization Agreement and request their own User ID that will be unique to them. If there are non-account signers that need access to your accounts you will need to complete the CentralNET Business Authorization Agreement and begin using the CentralNET Business service where you can create additional sub users with specific levels of access. 3. Please do not allow your computer browser to save your user ID or password. 4. Keep your internet browser and anti-virus software up-to-date. That will help protect your online activity and your private information that is stored on your computer.
Use Online Notifications to Stay Informed About Your Account
Alerts received via e-mail and/or SMS text messages allow you to keep up-to-date when your accounts undergo certain conditions, such as if a credit over a specified amount is posted to your account or if the balance on your account has fallen below a certain amount. After you have logged onto CentralNET, select Settings, Security and Alerts, and then Alerts. The following shows the steps you may take to set up an alert.
- Choose the event for which you would like to receive notification.
- Choose the account for which you like the alert to be for.
- You may need to choose an amount to dictate the qualification for the notification.
- Select to receive an email and/or mobile alert. You will be asked to supply the email address at this time.
- Select Review, and then Save Alert.
Alerts can provide valuable information about the status of your accounts. If you ever receive an alert that is inconsistent with your account records, please contact Client Services immediately or at the start of the next business day at 859-253-6359 or 800-637-6884.
Use eStatements to Receive Your Information
One of the many benefits of online banking is accessing your account detail whenever you need it. With eStatements, you can generate, display, and print account information when you want it. After you have logged on, select an account, than select Online Statements. You will need to accept terms and conditions and verify which accounts you would like to enroll in eStatements. Keep in mind enrolling an account in eStatements will stop paper statements from coming for that account and you will only be able to view the last 18 months of statements online. The system displays a PDF version of your statement, which you can immediately download and/or print. eStatements also provide the additional security of the Bank’s network because they can only be sent to you upon your request, inside CentralNET’s operating system
You can also choose to Go Paperless which will terminate paper statements, providing enhanced security and helping protect the environment.
Contact Information for Online Support
- Call Client Services at 859-253-6359 or 800-637-6884.
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm (ET); Saturday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm (ET).