• You maintain a minimum daily balance of $1,000 OR a minimum daily balance of $15,000 in all linked accounts.1,2
• OR you elect to turn off paper statements by enrolling for e-statements in online banking or submitting a Go Paperless Request form, whichever is applicable for you.3
• OR you have 15 debit card purchases posted to your account during that statement cycle. Pending purchase transactions, though deducted from the account balance in online and mobile banking, will not count toward the 15 purchase transactions unless they have posted to your account and are listed on your account statement.
• OR you have Merchant Services with Central Bank.
• OR you have Positive Pay with Central Bank.
• Otherwise it’s $10.4