Using an industry-standard SSL (Security Socket Layer) with 128-bit encryption, CentralMOBILE online banking protects your transactions and prevents unauthorized access. Our website is protected as a secure system, noted by the HTTPS designation (https://www.centralbank.com) and the lock at the bottom or in your browser bar of the screen. Note: You may need to upgrade and maintain your Internet browser with the latest version to utilize the security features of CentralNET.
CentralMOBILE Enrollment Procedures
To enroll in CentralMOBILE you will need to first be enrolled in CentralNET. Just go to centralbank.com and select the Login box at the top right of your screen, then click on the Enroll link under the login box to get started. Note: Small Business customers need to download the enrollment form and send it to the Bank to be enrolled.
Enrollment steps: Personal and Small Business Users
- To begin using the CentralMOBILE App, you will need to be enrolled in CentralNET before you will be able to log in on the App. The App is available for iPhone, iPad and Android Phones and Tablets.
- To use CentralMOBILE text banking and alerts, or Mobile Browser Banking, you will need to enroll from inside your CentralNET access.
- From inside CentralNET, select the mobile link in the top right corner of the page and accept the terms and conditions, then follow the instructions to select the mobile banking options you would like.
- You will be asked to follow the instructions to receive a CentralMOBILE activation code on your phone that must be entered into the browser. The SMS text message will come from our short code 39872. Enter the received 7 digit code into the browser.
- If you elected for Mobile Brower Banking, a text will respond with a web address to be used to for the WAP, browser-based mobile banking. Be sure to bookmark this link to access in the future.
How CentralNET Can Help Protect Your Accounts
What You Can Do To Protect Yourself
- Your bank uses a layered approach to protect your privacy and security when using online and mobile banking. When you establish your user ID and password, only you have access to that information. If you forget your password, please use the password reset link on the CentralNETlog-in box or contact us to assist with resetting your CentralNET password.
- Please do not share your password. If other members of your family need access to CentralNET, they can enroll and create their own User ID and Password that will be unique to them.
- Please do not allow your browser to store your user ID and password.
- Keep your Internet browser and anti-virus software up-to-date. That will help protect your online activity and the private information stored on your computer.
Use Alerts to Stay Informed About Your Account
Alerts received via email and/or SMS text messages allow you to keep up-to-date when your accounts undergo certain conditions, such as if a credit over a specified amount is posted to your account or if the balance on your account has fallen below a certain amount. After you have logged onto CentralNET, select Settings, Security and Alerts, and then Alerts. The following shows the steps you may take to set up an alert.
- Choose the event for which you would like to receive notification.
- Choose the account for which you like the alert to be for.
- You may need to choose an amount to dictate the qualification for the notification.
- Select to receive an email and/or mobile alert. You will be asked to supply the email address at this time. You will need to register your phone and opt for text banking and Alerts to be able to elect to receive SMS Text message alerts.
- Select Review, and then select Save Alert.
Alerts can provide valuable information about the status of your accounts. If you ever receive an alert that is inconsistent with your account records, please contact Client Services immediately or at the start of the next business day at 859-253-6359 or 800-637-6884.
Contact Information for CentralMOBILE Support
- Call Client Services at 859-253-6359 or 800-637-6884.
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (ET); Saturday 9am – 1pm (ET)