Lexington, KY. – Central Bank Chairman, President and CEO, Luther Deaton, Jr., has announced the promotions of Alan Stewart, Anna Clayton, Cyndi Caldwell Whitmer, Kevin Lippert, Matt Murphy and Sheila Carmack. Their new titles are listed below.
- Alan Stewart, Security Officer.
- Anna Clayton, Senior Vice President, Technology Services.
- Cyndi Caldwell Whitmer, Vice President, Commercial Mortgage – Louisville.
- Kevin Lippert, Senior Vice President, Technology Services.
- Matt Murphy, Credit Administration Officer.
- Sheila Carmack, Retail Banking Officer at Tates Creek Centre.
About Central Bank
Central Bank is headquartered in Lexington, KY. With more than 100,000 customers throughout Kentucky, Central Bank serves consumers and businesses with full-service banking, investment, mortgage, insurance and wealth management services, all provided locally. Central Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Central Bancshares, Inc. that operates 26 banking offices and 37 ATMs in Boone, Clark, Fayette, Jefferson, Jessamine, Kenton, Madison, and Scott counties. Central Bancshares is the holding company for Central Bank & Trust Co., Central Insurance Services and Central Investment Center. Central Bank was recently honored by the American Banker as one of the Best Banks to Work For in America and as a Best Place to Work in Kentucky.