Using an industry-standard SSL (Security Socket Layer) with 128-bit encryption, CentralNET Business online banking protects your transactions and prevents unauthorized access. Our website is protected as a secure system, noted by the HTTPS designation (https://www.centralbank.com) and the lock at the bottom or in your browser bar of the screen. Note: You may need to upgrade and maintain your Internet Browser with the latest version to utilize the security features of CentralNET.
You can access CentralNET from any computer with internet access and the operating systems and browsers listed below. You should always be sure that you are using the latest versions of both when accessing your accounts using CentralNET.
- Operating Systems:
- Microsoft® Windows®
- Apple® OS
- Secure web browsers:
- Internet Explorer®
- Microsoft Edge®
- Mozilla® Firefox®
- Google Chrome™
CentralNET Business Enrollment Procedures
CentralNET Business allows businesses to manage payments, receipts, and deposits all from the desktop. Central Bank provides a flexible set of services with features and pricing to meet your needs. To enroll in CentralNET Business, contact your relationship manager or Corporate Services at 859-253-6222 to discuss how to customize our online banking service to suit your specific needs.
- If you would like a complete review of the CentralNET Business product before you enroll, consult the CentralNET Business User Guide.
- To enroll for CentralNET Business complete the CentralNET Business Authorization Agreement, you will specify on the agreement the type of access you desire, for a single user or for a number of users with different levels of authority, and what accounts to view.
- We will supply you with an Organization ID, Administrative User ID and temporary password. When you first log in you will be asked to change the temporary password.
- Enter your bank-assigned Organization ID
- Enter your bank-assigned Administrative User ID.
- Enter the bank-assigned temporary password and change it to a secure password that only you know. It must be at least eight characters and include at least one alpha character and one numeric character.
- After initial login, take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the navigation and functions. You will have access to the functions you requested on the Authorization Agreement. If there are additional features such as Bill Pay that you would like to have in the future, complete the CentralNET Business Additional Services Request Form.
CentralNET Business User Safety
- Central Bank uses a layered approach to protect your privacy and security when using online banking. You will be assigned a unique Organization ID, user ID, and password. If you forget your password, please contact us to reset your password.
- Please do not share your password. If other members of your business need access to CentralNET Business, you as the Administrator can create new users with unique User IDs and Passwords. Each individual in your company will use the same Organization ID. If you did not select the Multi-User access on the Authorization Agreement, please complete the CentralNET Business Additional Services Request Form.
- Please do not allow your computer browser to save your User ID or Password.
- Keep your Internet browser and anti-virus software up-to-date. This will help protect your online activity and your private information that is stored on your computer.
- If possible, restrict your online banking to a single PC that is not used for any other online functions. This will help prevent online virus and malware issues from affecting your accounts.
- For certain services we will require the use of additional authentication processes that serve as an additional layer of security to protect your payments. This additional authentication will be needed to complete certain payments or collections, which ensures that only authorized individuals have the ability to perform that activity.
- We recommend that your business do its own online banking risk assessment and develop specific controls to help ensure the security of your financial information. These items should be updated periodically as conditions and the online environment change.
Use Electronic Statements (eStatements) To Receive Your Information
One of the many benefits of online banking is the ability to access your account detail whenever you need it. With eStatements, you can generate, display, and print account information when you want it. After you have logged on, select Online Statements from the menu options, choose the desired account, statement date and whether to view or download. The system displays a PDF version of your statement, which you can download and/or print. eStatements also provide the additional security of the Bank’s network because they can only be sent to you upon your request, inside the CentralNET Business operating system.
Making Transfers to Other Banking Accounts
CentralNET Business allows you to transfer funds between accounts at Central Bank. These transfers may be set up to occur automatically at specific intervals (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.) or manually at your discretion. In most cases, these internal transfers are immediate and post to your accounts on the same business day they are requested (requests must be submitted before 9 p.m. each business day to post on the same day).
Making Payments Using Automated Clearing House (ACH) Services
ACH is a common cash management medium used to electronically collect or disburse a variety of payments. CentralNET Business is specifically designed to accommodate all of your ACH needs whether the function is payroll, vendor payment, cash concentration or taxes. To determine how ACH Services can best meet your needs, your Corporate Services Representative will customize a program that is tailored to your usage and reporting needs. We will require additional levels of security and account monitoring as standard features of ACH Services.
Contact Information for CentralNET Business Support
We may contact you to provide support for your online banking account or to inform you about other online banking features that may be useful for you. We may ask for your Tax ID number, your Organization ID or your User ID; however, we will never request your password, and we do not have access to your password. We may request your address or phone number as a way to verify your identity.
To contact CentralNET Client Services for assistance please call 859-253-6338 or 800-637-6884. They are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (ET).