Using an industry-standard SSL (Security Socket Layer) with 128-bit encryption, CentralNET online banking protects your transactions and prevents unauthorized access. Our website is protected as a secure system, noted by the HTTPS designation (https://www.centralbank.com) and the lock at the bottom or in your browser bar of the screen. Note: You may need to upgrade and maintain your Internet Browser with the latest version to utilize the security features of CentralNET.
You can access CentralNET from any computer with internet access and the operating systems and browsers listed below. You should always be sure that you are using the latest versions of both when accessing your accounts using CentralNET.
- Operating Systems:
- Microsoft® Windows®
- Apple® OS
- Secure web browsers:
- Internet Explorer®
- Microsoft Edge®
- Mozilla® Firefox®
- Google Chrome™
CentralNET Online Enrollment Procedures
Just go to https://www.centralbank.com on your PC and select the Login box at the top right of your screen. Then click on the Enroll link under the login box to get started. *Note: Small Business customers need to download the enrollment form and send it to the Bank to be enrolled, or visit a banking center for assistance.
Enrollment Steps: Personal Users
- Once you’re ready, click the Enroll link under the login box for CentralNET.
- You will be asked to provide some identifying information before selecting your user ID and password.
- Enter your User ID. It may be a combination of alpha and numeric characters, at least eight in length.
- Enter your password. It must be at least eight digits and include at least one alpha character and one numeric character.
- You will receive confirmation that you have successfully enrolled and will be directed to login using your newly created credentials.
- You will be prompted to set up security questions and a phone number for the Out of Band Verification security feature. Remember that when you set up your security questions, the answers are case sensitive and must be at least four characters long.
- After initial enrollment, take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the navigation and function. You can click on the Pay Bills section to benefit from the time and cost advantages of paying your bills online. It only takes a few minutes to get started. Once you complete the enrollment process, you are ready to enjoy the speed and convenience of online banking at Central Bank.
How CentralNET Can Help Protect Your Accounts
What You Can Do To Protect Yourself
- Central Bank uses a layered approach to protect your privacy and security when using online banking. When you establish your user ID and password only you have access to that information. If you forget your password, please use the password reset link on the login box or contact us to assist with resetting your password.
- Please do not share your password. If other members of your family need access to CentralNET, they can enroll and create their own user ID and password that will be unique to them.
- Please do not allow your computer browser to store your user ID or password.
- Keep your Internet browser and anti-virus software up-to-date. That will help protect your online activity and your private information that is stored on your computer.
Use Alerts to Stay Informed About Your Account
Alerts received via email and/or SMS text messages allow you to keep up-to-date when your accounts undergo certain conditions, such as if a credit over a specified amount is posted to your account or if the balance on your account has fallen below a certain amount. After you have logged onto CentralNET, select Settings, Security and Alerts, and then Alerts. The following shows the steps you may take to set up an alert.
- Choose the event for which you would like to receive notification.
- Choose the account for which you like the alert to be for.
- You may need to choose an amount to dictate the qualification for the notification.
- Select to receive an email and/or mobile alert. You will be asked to supply the email address at this time.
- Select Review, and then select Save Alert.
Alerts can provide valuable information about the status of your accounts. If you ever receive an alert that is inconsistent with your account records, please contact Client Services immediately or at the start of the next business day at 859-253-6359 or 800-637-6884.
Use eStatements to Receive Your Information
One of the many benefits of online banking is accessing your account detail whenever you need it. With eStatements, you can generate, display and print account information when you want it. After you have logged on, select an account, then select Online Statements. You will need to accept terms and conditions and verify which accounts you would like to enroll in eStatements. Keep in mind enrolling an account in eStatements will stop paper statements from coming for that account and you will only be able to view the last 18 months of statements online. The system displays a PDF version of your statement, which you can immediately download and/or print. eStatements also provide the additional security of the Bank’s network because they can only be sent to you upon your request, inside CentralNET’s operating system.
Remember, Going Paperless will terminate paper statements, providing enhanced security and helping to protect the environment.
Contact Information for Online Support
- Call Client Services at 859-253-6359 or 800-637-6884.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (ET); Saturday 9 a.m.–1 p.m. (ET)