Who is providing this notice?
Central Bank & Trust Co.; Central Insurance Services; and Central Investment Center, Inc.
How does Central Bancshares, Inc., protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. Central Bancshares, Inc., employees are bound by our Code of Ethics and other policies to access consumer information only for legitimate business purposes and to keep information about you confidential.
How does Central Bancshares, Inc. collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or make deposits or withdrawals from your account
- apply for a loan or apply for insurance
- enter into an investment advisory contract
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
Your choices will apply to everyone on your account.
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Our affiliates include financial companies such as insurance agencies and investment advisors.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Central Bancshares, Inc., does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include insurance companies.